nintendo,UPDATE,please

lefthandsword

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
They will never release any updates unless a new kernel exploit comes out, considering the fact that they didn't bother to fix a well documented exploits that's easily patchable (stagefright). As someone from SALT has said they have no reason to do security audits for the Wii U when NX is just around the corner.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have made threads like this in the past and been blasted. Seriously just stop! It's not funny and your moody teen brooding isn't going to accomplish anything. You're not going to get Nintendo to release an update by begging on a hack forum. You're not going to get devs to release stuff by making a new whiney thread every other day.

This just in, Nintendo releases all keys and full access to IOSU because 13 year old cries about it.

Reactions: I pwned U!

FgsFder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I m the top students in my class,I just want to play some games my mom don't buy me

Lemme give you an honest piece of advice here - don't be the top of your class. Take time to enjoy life. The tops are always the overachievers who never have any fun. I regret a good amount of the hard work I did when I was a teenager that amounted to absolutely nothing. It's okay to get an A- instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: