Hacking Ninjhax's site KO?

Simplicity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not have a Gateway yet, but I do have an R4i Save Dongle, is there anyway to get that to work to my advantage?

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Apologies for my noobness, are you referring to a spider exploit I can use to inject the save? If so, can you please refer me to it?
No, you can launch the Gateway menu without the card and use it to backup/restore NAND, format emuNAND, downgrade firmware and backup/restore savegames.
You can download all Gateway files here: http://www.gateway-3ds.com/

D

Deleted-19228

It works even if it's not illegal. Nintendo could file a DMCA notice, his ISP has to comply, and he can choose to appeal. He'll probably just move to another ISP instead of dealing with the DMCA appeals process.

Since when did a hosting provider become an ISP?

Reactions: Lucifer666

Simplicity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you can launch the Gateway menu without the card and use it to backup/restore NAND, format emuNAND, downgrade firmware and backup/restore savegames.
You can download all Gateway files here: http://www.gateway-3ds.com/

Hi, thanks for the information.

I've downloaded what appears to be the correct saves for my system. I put it on the SD card titled "AQNE.SAV", booted into Gateway's launcher, and tried to restore the save. Though all of my attempts have failed. When booting back into Cubic Ninja, and trying to load ninjhax, it just asks me to Scan a QR code, as normal.

Do you know if I've done anything wrong?

nastys

ナースティス
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

I've downloaded what appears to be the correct saves for my system. I put it on the SD card titled "AQNE.SAV", booted into Gateway's launcher, and tried to restore the save. Though all of my attempts have failed. When booting back into Cubic Ninja, and trying to load ninjhax, it just asks me to Scan a QR code, as normal.

It worked for me...
Try using a clean SD card, with only "Launcher.dat" and "AQNE.SAV".

Moto_SK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What save are you using? I'm having the same issue. I'm using this one (N3DS 9.0.0-20U), but it's not working. I noticed that the file size for the .SAV file included there is pretty large (1MB) while the other exploited saves are around 128Kb, so that might be the problem for me.

Simplicity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What save are you using? I'm having the same issue. I'm using this one (N3DS 9.0.0-20U), but it's not working. I noticed that the file size for the .SAV file included there is pretty large (1MB) while the other exploited saves are around 128Kb, so that might be the problem for me.

It's probably the Sky3DS save file. I was attempting to restore the AQNE save for O3DS which failed. I haven't located the non-Sky3DS N3DS 9.0.0-2U SAV otherwise I would attempt that as well. But the Gateway sav that should have worked didn't for me. I will try to use a clean SD card in a little bit as suggested.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: