Homebrew NinjHax 2.0 is out

D

Deleted User

I had this when I first installed and then realised I had selected the wrong FW version when generating the QR code. Re-generated correct code, deleted CN save data, reinstalled, and all was well!
I'm sure mine is correct :/

4ur0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, does it work on N3DS on 9.9.0-26E?

Cause i get a red lower screen and a debug screen on the top :/ (N3DS Europe 9.9.0-26E)
Worked for me, I have a N3DS 9.9.0-26E too.
I'm guessing: maybe you using the boot for regionfour instead of the homebrew boot .3dsx?

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
I've downloaded CHMM 1.4 and copied the CHMM14 folder containing the .3dsx file to /3ds on my SD, but CHMM doesn't show up on my HB launcher. I also installed blargSNES the same way and it did show up fine, so how do I get CHMM to show up? :mellow:

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I've downloaded CHMM 1.4 and copied the CHMM14 folder containing the .3dsx file to /3ds on my SD, but CHMM doesn't show up on my HB launcher. I also installed blargSNES the same way and it did show up fine, so how do I get CHMM to show up? :mellow:
make a folder named CHMM inside the 3ds folder on the root of the sd card and put the CHMM.3dsx there. they must have the same name for the hombrew channel to recognize it.

it should look like this
SD:3ds/CHMM/CHMM.3dsx
not
SD:3ds/CHMM.3dsx

Reactions: mashers

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
make a folder named CHMM inside the 3ds folder on the root of the sd card and put the CHMM.3dsx there. they must have the same name for the hombrew channel to recognize it.

it should look like this
SD:3ds/CHMM/CHMM.3dsx
not
SD:3ds/CHMM.3dsx
That did it! Thanks! I had left the folder name the same as it was in the archive, so it was /3ds/CHMM14/CHMM.3dsx. Once I renamed the CHMM14 folder to CHMM it worked. It only took seconds to install a nice DKC Tropical Freeze theme to my home menu :)

Reactions: JJTapia19

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and sticky