NGP Trailer

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohmy.gif
Cool!!!!,much better then the psp..., another must have!

White one still looks ugly.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
this is what i'm waiting for. now i really want a NGP. god thing it'll still be released next year, i still have time to save up money.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Impressive.

Some of the controls seem a bit clumsy at times, I hope the developers won't force them into every game.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Looks very cool, but I'm still waiting for some killer titles that really make it worth the purchase. I would really like ModNation racers on launch, that would satisfy my need a bit. Mario Kart DS is still my favourite DS game till now and I want to feel the same experience on the NGP.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OH DEAR... Uncharted Portable
mthrnitesmiley.gif
Seems I am now in official doubt wich portable to get next Man... Those are some really nice graphics dude, wonder how long the ds scene is going to exist (the dsl/i/xl), when that ends, im gonna get this.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you can put a window through with it, it shouldn't be classified as a handheld. But I still WANNIT
biggrin.gif

I hope devs don't go touch screen gyro crazy, I still prefer playing with analog sticks and buttons rather than the new stuff that belongs better on phones and PDAs

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
If you can put a window through with it, it shouldn't be classified as a handheld. But I still WANNIT
biggrin.gif

I hope devs don't go touch screen gyro crazy, I still prefer playing with analog sticks and buttons rather than the new stuff that belongs better on phones and PDAs
Sorry, but I rather have that stuff with my gaming system.

D

Deleted_171835

ron975 said:
What's the song called in the video?
I can't find it even with part of the lyrics
[title:Part of lyrics]
his world is yours to play the way you like 'cause nothing's stopping you tonight. Breathe in. It's time to live your life. It's yours to play the way you like 'cause nothing's stopping you tonight. The choice to play the way you like 'cause nothing's stop.
--
I'm going to have to take back my comments about the PSP2 game library. It looks like there are quite a lot of good games coming out for it. The PSP2 makes the tech geek in my squeal with joy! I'm so tempted to purchase it at launch. Especially after watching this trailer.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
ron975 said:
What's the song called in the video?
I can't find it even with part of the lyrics
[title:Part of lyrics]
his world is yours to play the way you like 'cause nothing's stopping you tonight. Breathe in. It's time to live your life. It's yours to play the way you like 'cause nothing's stopping you tonight. The choice to play the way you like 'cause nothing's stop.
--
I'm going to have to take back my comments about the PSP2 game library. It looks like there are quite a lot of good games coming out for it. The PSP2 makes the tech geek in my squeal with joy! I'm so tempted to purchase it at launch. Especially after watching this trailer.

The song I think is independent....SoundHound couldn't even find it..

or maybe something Sony Music Records Studio conjured up for the trailer
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021