bobnabob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.videogamebundle.com/sensoreyes.html

Has anyone tried these? Are they legit? My current sensor bar has a range of about 6 feet and in my living room that really sucks, the way we have things set up. They also have a Sensor Bar HD, which I also haven't heard anything about. If anyone has tried either product and can vouch for their range I would be most appreciative.

bobnabob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'm more asking about what their effective range is. They claim either 25 or 30 ft, cant remember off the top of my head. If the range is as far as they claim, I will be purchasing one in the near future. I'd just like some sort of review or backing up of their claim.

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
while i havend used them i think it is pervectly possible to extend the range
if the leds are bright enough(technically no problem but the might went for cheap ones)
you can eg double the max distance by doubling the distance between the two leds
note that this also doubles the minimum distance and the required movement distance
in games that use ir to measure distance(eg warioware 3d cursor (pick nose) might use this)

bobnabob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They came in today and they are AWESOME! They could not work any more perfectly than they do. Highly recommended to anyone trying to extend the sensing range of their wii!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1