What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm so I haven't had problems with my Acekard RPG for many many months so I tried to play Zelda Spirit Tracks and Mario and Luigi Bowser's inside story and Zelda won't boot and bowser's inside story freezes on a white screen when I click new game. Even after updating to AKAIO 1.5 it still gives me the same error. I have went through a couple different ROM dumps so I am pretty sure that's not the problem. Is there like a antipiracy thing I am missing like a patch or any ideas? Thanks.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks mario and luigi now works but zelda still won't boot and gives me a white screen. is there supposed to be some game fix enabler code or anything?

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well welcome back golden, but just so you know im having problems with zelda game as well, for some off reason my save file keeps corrupting shortly after defeating first dungeon boss, and yea im using newest akaio(well its 1.5 not 1.5.1) using latest loaders, on akrpg, with scene dump from usenet, so now i think im gonna try and beat the game w/o ever turning ds off and w/o ever saving :|

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DaMummy said:
well welcome back golden, but just so you know im having problems with zelda game as well, for some off reason my save file keeps corrupting shortly after defeating first dungeon boss, and yea im using newest akaio(well its 1.5 not 1.5.1) using latest loaders, on akrpg, with scene dump from usenet, so now i think im gonna try and beat the game w/o ever turning ds off and w/o ever saving :|
haha thanks! ya i drop in now and then but don't always have the time to post!

hmm thanks for the heads up I hadn't gotten that far. Is your save file setting set to 8m for this game specifically? And I guess if nothing works you can just play it straight through but that's pretty inconvenient. Try another dump because I have went through 2-3 different dumps hopefully one will work. I'll tell you if mine gets passed that or not.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ya im on 8m save, i managed to pass through all the other anti piracy crap that other people complain about like white screen, no train controls and stuff, but for some damn reason my save file keep corrupting sometime shortly after first dungeon boss, though currently im on dungeon 3 but i havent saved game once :|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1