Newbie with USB Loader GX exception (DSI) occured! problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by pkips2, Sep 16, 2010.

1. pkips2
    OP

pkips2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2010
    United States
    I am a newbie to the forum and would like to ask for some help. previously, I had homebrew installed on my wii with USB Loader GX and WiiMC working on version 4.1U. I installed them with Bootmii via Bannerbomb, restored the trucha bug, deleted necessary stubs and installed cIOS222 and cIOS249 and everything was working great. Unfortunately, I later upgraded 4.3U.

I have successfully installed the indianapwns hack to get my homebrew channel back and made a NAND backup. I did make a copy of all my files on my SD card when my 4.1U hack was working. Currently I can boot up the HBC and get to the USB Loader GX GUI, with all of the box art covers, etc. that I had before, but when I click on the disc to play, the USB Loader crashes and doesn't play.

It brings up a screen that says exception (DSI) occured! with a bunch of codes below it. Also there is a Stack Dump message with a bunch of codes below it, as well as a code dump message with a bunch of codes below it. It then says reloading in 5 seconds and then reload and it just stays there. Also, none of the other apps like WiiMC work either. Could anybody point me in the right direction as to what I need to do to get USB Loader and WiiMC working again. I would appreciate any help. I have looked in other threads here, but wasn't able to see anything I could use. If I missed someting, please link me. Thank you in advance for all your help.

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    Fully remod your Wii with ModMii

3. ConJ

ConJ The Toker

Jul 18, 2008
    Glastonbury
    I agree. If you updated via Nintendo, just re mod your Wii using one of the stickied guides.