bander

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
People please E5H will be the best you ever had, within a few weeks you will all see
yaypsp.gif

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
bander said:
People please E5H will be the best you ever had, within a few weeks you will all see
yaypsp.gif
Maybe, but...

NINTENDO! UPDATES! THEY EXIST and LIVE!

EpicSH: Do what you want. Just remember that your name won't be forgetten if it's fake and if (possibly) it'll brick wiis.

EpicSoftHack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dread123 said:
this is our site..we make this the community it is .i think someone should stop posting replies cos he cant take the bad comments..boohooo.

we are best off without you here to be truthful. you havent contributed anything worthwhile or even help anyone!

dont let the door slam on the way out please.
You just want some reputation. And if this is a community, then we're a part of it. That's why we can post comments. You haven't probably helped anyone either other than repeating a solution for something. Like most of the people here at GBAtemp does.

And to skawo: thank you -.- a post without flaming.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
EpicSoftHack said:
dread123 said:
this is our site..we make this the community it is .i think someone should stop posting replies cos he cant take the bad comments..boohooo.

we are best off without you here to be truthful. you havent contributed anything worthwhile or even help anyone!

dont let the door slam on the way out please.
You just want some reputation.
And you don't?
rolleyes.gif

How to PM mod?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
And to skawo: thank you -.- a post without flaming.
My pleasure.

Prime said:
skawo96 said:
How to PM mod?

You got to be kiddin me.
Ok actually I am.

Did I saw mod here? If so, close this topic please.

Also, to not post anything new:
QUOTE(EpicSoftHack @ Sep 2 2008, 02:50 PM)
What's wrong with this thread anyway? It's not like we're doing something against the rules (I think)
Flooding! Spamming! Flaming! Trolling!

Jademalo

Trophies
XP
Country
Epic, last chance. Release the code now. If the code is false, youve been making false claims. If not, youll be praised. Why not get the praise starting now instead of time x?

Go on.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
lolcats-funny-picture-lalalalala.jpg

And to answer these "hackers", if you guys use some google and search, you will also find a Scenegroup that have released a method for DMS Wiis that you can boot backups via the wii when the computer is connected to the wii (You need to solid it). This was the FIRST way to boot backups on the Wii.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
linuxares said:
And to answer these "hackers", if you guys use some google and search, you will also find a Scenegroup that have released a method for DMS Wiis that you can boot backups via the wii when the computer is connected to the wii (You need to solid it). This was the FIRST way to boot backups on the Wii.
You're thinking of Erant's DVDTool and WABModcheap. Actually, they came out after the Wiinja, which was the first modchip.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
arctic_flame said:
linuxares said:
You're thinking of Erant's DVDTool and WABModcheap. Actually, they came out after the Wiinja, which was the first modchip.

Ah yes might be, but I seen this tool longbefore the Modchips came. Let me see if I can find it in my dusty download catalog later.

EpicSoftHack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dread123 said:
your spreading bullshit around, with no proof to back your self up..no hard proof anyways besides a dodgy video thats full of holes!!!
That's not against the rules. Learn english, and read my post again.

Btw... It's a flaming war again us. We don't really care, so it doesn't really matter.

Jademalo: We got several choices:
1. Release and get praised while losing our pride. No one cares even after they flamed us.
2. Keep it for ourselves and piss of all of you even more
3. Delete everything.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
EpicSoftHack said:
dread123 said:
your spreading bullshit around, with no proof to back your self up..no hard proof anyways besides a dodgy video thats full of holes!!!
That's not against the rules. Learn english, and read my post again.

Btw... It's a flaming war again us. We don't really care, so it doesn't really matter.

1. Release and get praised while losing our pride. No one cares even after they flamed us.
2. Keep it for ourselves and piss of all of you even more
3. Delete everything.
rolleyes.gif
Unless it really does it's job fine, really works, you'll add option to uninstall.

Nobody is gonna close it?

littlestevie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EpicSoftHack said:
Since you're so sure about this is "fake" then it wouldn't bother you if we didn't release anything? Answer that. Our next "move" will depend on it.

and btw, we're not spamming your site dread123, it's not even your site. (LOL!) and we didn't even make this thread. Or the last thread. we're just replying. Now that you got yourself shitted on, stfu

Personally i dont care, i dont own a wii.. you will be a god in some peoples eyes if you do, ex installer myself and this is very bad for business... but you know what.... release it already along with your "ps3 firmware" you will gain my respect if it works

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
EpicSoftHack said:

You idiot.

You take pride in the release of good software. Like my sig advertisement. About 2 people use it, which sucks, but I know it's well written, and works. Therefore I take pride in the release of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat