TheSockNaster

Kawaii
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys. recently I installed homebrew to my wii 4.3U and installed bootmii as ios and priiloader (I am on IOS 80). I was wondering if all i need is priiloader and bootmii if my wii get bricked. Do I need to copy my nand to my computer for safe keepings?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Have a little patience. People aren't just standing by looking for an opportunity to help you. Wait 24 hours before bumping.

Keep a backup copy of your NAND. As long as you don't modify any IOS's below 200 or mess with themes, you shouldn't have any problems. BootMii as boot2 would offer you the best protection, but that's only possible on really old Wii's. What you have should cover most bricks.

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a little patience. People aren't just standing by looking for an opportunity to help you. Wait 24 hours before bumping.

Keep a backup copy of your NAND. As long as you don't modify any IOS's below 200 or mess with themes, you shouldn't have any problems. BootMii as boot2 would offer you the best protection, but that's only possible on really old Wii's. What you have should cover most bricks.

Ok, thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended