Hacking New to DS

DA808CHOPSHOP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry delete this post will try again to post in right thread! don't know how to post in forum too!

Use? All Games, Homebrew, DLDI, What else can a DS do? Web Browse?
Price Range? Under $60
Slot 1/2? 1
Built in or expandable memory? Yes Micro SDHC
Special features? Easy to use, Nice GUI, Drag-Drop, Cheats anything else cool, but no programing.
Any flashcarts you are looking at in particular R4, DSTT, and Cyclo
Other? I would like a good cart with a good site that will have regular software updates etc.

For all slot-1's (ignore if you want a slot-2):
Support slot-2 GBA? Maybe
Support slot-2 rumble packs? Maybe
Support slot-2 RAM (web browser)? Sure!

If you tell me what cart I should buy, please tell me why not the other two, and if you tell me a specific cart, please tell me the BEST place to buy from USA.

Thanks

Sharpz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The AK2 for sure.It has a nice and easy GUI and is constantly updated for the best compatibility.It supports everything you want it to and is super cheap.Try DX or focalprice they have really cheap prices.

BTW the R4 team has died out so there's no more updates from them.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would go with the cyclo since youre willing to pay that much
cyclo is one of the best: very fast and clean GUI, loads games fast, excellent support team that updates quickly, awesome features (RTS, slow mo, in game guide, in game reader)

R4 is out of the question.
one of the oldest carts
no more updates (which means bad compatibility because it cant play some of the games with protection and bugs)

DSTT is okay. its old too
but its really cheap. like 9x cheaper
not as much features and updates.
if you want something really simple and just for playing games. the DSTT will do

you can buy cyclo in USA from realhotstuff.com or dealwoot.com
both are excellent stores. the prices are around the same but depends on the sales they have.

p.s. you should have posted in the thread where you got the format.

berkley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
all games work with cyclo
smile.gif

and I am a cyclo owner I have never found a game that didn't work.

XRacer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Get a Cyclo because you are willing to pay that much. The CycloDS Evolution costs 50$ USD. It has the best support, and the most features. Go to: http://www.cyclopsds.com/ for a list of features. The Cyclo also got a golden award on GBATemp. Oh yeah and it has a really nice GUI

R4 is old. Way old. It only supports up to 2GB MicroSD Cards, no updates and some newer games will not work with it unless with an ARM7 patch. So DO NOT GET AN R4.

DSTT is old too. But it is way cheaper. All I really have to say about this one is get it if you only want something very simple and just for playing games.

I also want to mention AceKard 2 here because that is a really good cart too. It has a very nice GUI, good support, overall it is a very good cart.

The best places to buy them (in the US) are:

http://realhotstuff.com
http://dealwoot.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-