Hacking New to DS scene

teegale

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an old school original DS, and have a few questions.

1. What do I need to play backups? I've read a little and assume I need a Slot 1 card.

2. Which Slot 1 card is the best for it's price?

3. What is a good site to order from in the USA?

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
hi and welcome!

1) you don't *need* a slot-1, but they're so cheap and convenient (and so much better) that nobody bothers with slot-2's anymore (ungless you want to play GBA games)

2) best for it's price is probably the acekard2, but I would get a cycloDS evolution (much more expensive). It's still less than the price of 2 retail games, and its incredibly good.

3) gamebygame.com

teegale

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iwakura said:
hi and welcome!

1) you don't *need* a slot-1, but they're so cheap and convenient (and so much better) that nobody bothers with slot-2's anymore (ungless you want to play GBA games)

2) best for it's price is probably the acekard2, but I would get a cycloDS evolution (much more expensive). It's still less than the price of 2 retail games, and its incredibly good.

3) gamebygame.com

Zarkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
teegale said:
iwakura said:
hi and welcome!

3) gamebygame.com

teegale

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zarkz said:
teegale said:
iwakura said:
hi and welcome!

3) gamebygame.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu