Gaming New Super Mario Bros Poll

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest I wanted something more from a console 2D Mario then just the DS game but prettier and with more multiplayer but I think it'll surprise a lot of people.

Not expecting a classic but I am expecting something that people will enjoy playing and will play it over and over.

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
Thordrian said:
To be honest I wanted something more from a console 2D Mario then just the DS game but prettier and with more multiplayer but I think it'll surprise a lot of people.

Not expecting a classic but I am expecting something that people will enjoy playing and will play it over and over.
You've completely missed the point of this thread. This thread is about whether or not you think Nintendo have spent research and development effort on blocking the game from working with today's known USB loaders, which nobody outside of a core set of developers actually based in Japan and working for Nintendo could possibly know and therefore renders this thread completely stupid. My post wasn't a trolling post, it was merely a statement of fact.

Millionaire2K

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the thread is stupid y did you feel the need to post not only once but twice. This thread is not a must read. If you don't wanna answer the question then just stay away! TROLL!!!!!!

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no way, i don't think they can block it, they will have to change the entire format of the way games are designed...as long as its a wii game I don't think the programs can vary too much...maybe they will implement some new type of protection to protect the data but that will be bypassed. anything on disc will be ripped eventually. if it can be read that is...and of course it has to be able to be read by the game system

Dragonaqua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i download this game the 15th of November but going to buy this game anyways!
THIS IS A MUST HAVE!! cant wait with alot of beers and alot of friends coming over haha!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having a "chipped" wii doesn't guarantee that you will be able to play when you get it. They can and have blocked games in the past with "chipped" wii's (remember SMG).

I agree that whatever nintendo does, it won't matter in the end. The whole piracy cat and mouse game is a complete waste of time and money on the console makers part. You won't ever be able to block the people that you are trying to block so you only end up hurting the legit players.

The hack groups will have an answer shortly after nintendo releases whatever they have up their sleeves ATM.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
MAD_BOY said:
I miss the "I don't care, I chipped my Wii" option.

This.

I do think though they will make a new protection for it. But I also think we will crack it on no time.

I agree with this haha... goin by nintendo's track record of having new "protection" in most there main stream titles they probably will have SOMTHING, example when galaxy came out all the wiikey users were goin OMG WTF error001 unauthorized device!? then next day, oh nintendo is stupid what an easy fix.

but whether or not it will be intentional or not is probably another story, look at guitar hero 5, no new error's with it, it just required a new IOS which is normal not a hack protection, just have to figure it out

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys are really overestimating nintendo. This will work just fine. Nintendo can hardly keep from punching themselves in the face everytime they raise a fist. Plus, this game was insanely rushed just to make it out this holiday, they wont have time to do anything.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I could think of at least 10 different ways how to protect games against the current cIOS and loaders. But i think the maximum to expect is new 001 and 002 error implementations(code is different, but works the same way ==> fixed with cIOSrev14). Maybe it will be an IOS Reloading game, but i don't think nintendo did realize that IOS Reloading games are good for them.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when you say hacked wii yeah we can play it if our wii is hacked but usb loader is a diffrent story i have hbc but buying this game it will work fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: