Gaming New Pokemon X Y ORAS Updates

Presentum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So.....New updates just camed out :I and since im stuck on Emunand 9.5 i cant download them..... Hope an update as .cia comes out soon....... Anyone know whats new?

Edit: Just got the updates by updating rxtools to 9.7 downloading the updates and then going back to 9.5 :D

Greatforce

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ive still gotta get the update from 2(?) weeks ago. Do i still need that in order to install this one? (thinking of CIA files)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
once again, do not forget you can make your own updates from an old update with FunkyCIA.
if you have a legit update yourself on your 3ds (a legit ticket in the ticket.db) - then then update created with FunkyCIA will still be recognized as legit, and will work in classic mode.

simply use the pokemon update cia as the input (as long as it is a good cia, from FunkyCIA, so it has the correct title key) and use the flag -noignore.

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
once again, do not forget you can make your own updates from an old update with FunkyCIA.
if you have a legit update yourself on your 3ds (a legit ticket in the ticket.db) - then then update created with FunkyCIA will still be recognized as legit, and will work in classic mode.

simply use the pokemon update cia as the input (as long as it is a good cia, from FunkyCIA, so it has the correct title key) and use the flag -noignore.
i have a question about this, are those tickets still good if i formatted my 3ds since then?
i mean are they locked to the console or something more specific.

purpasmart96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Unfortunately I have know Idea which file is the update when using funkycia2, and over half the titles are bad...

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i have a question about this, are those tickets still good if i formatted my 3ds since then?
i mean are they locked to the console or something more specific.

i think some times the tickets are still in the db even if you format, although i cannot really confirm that.
but yes they are console unique.

Unfortunately I have know Idea which file is the update when using funkycia2, and over half the titles are bad...
well simply use the cia as input and do '-type ALL' - it will get everything, but there is only one thing to get so you are fine.
or you can just find the title id of the game, and work out the update title id from that.
(replace 40000 with 4000e in the title id)

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think some times the tickets are still in the db even if you format, although i cannot really confirm that.
but yes they are console unique.

well simply use the cia as input and do '-type ALL' - it will get everything, but there is only one thing to get so you are fine.
or you can just find the title id of the game, and work out the update title id from that.
(replace 40000 with 4000e in the title id)
thanks i just tried it and unfortunately it did not work updates downloaded before a format when installed even on the same console are not recognized.

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Could someone point me to how to recognize the update files in the SD and also what are the minimum required files on the 3DS to work? I want to setup a second SD card with only the old updates I had before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?