New Pokemon Project Announcement

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait to watch Ash give away all his Pokemon save for Pikachu, promote capture a bunch of new ones, enter a bunch of tournaments, and then lose at the end. These same plotlines are so awesome they'll never pause 'em!

This is why I always loved the Orange Islands season. It was the only season that broke the mold and wasn't based on a region in any of the games, Ash assembled a kickass team, and at the end of it all, spoiler alert: he actually wins the Orange Islands tournament.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For everyone saying "Pokémon Z": Don't forget that Nintendo released Black 2 and White 2 instead of Pokémon Grey, it is possible that they release Pokémon X2 and Y2.
Anyway, I guess it is a Wii U Pokémon game, probably similar to Colosseum/XD but better, so people buy it for main quest.
(I would love Pokémon vs Digimon, the flame wars between fanboys would be crazy. :P)

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For everyone saying "Pokémon Z": Don't forget that Nintendo released Black 2 and White 2 instead of Pokémon Grey, it is possible that they release Pokémon X2 and Y2.
Anyway, I guess it is a Wii U Pokémon game, probably similar to Colosseum/XD but better, so people buy it for main quest.
(I would love Pokémon vs Digimon, the flame wars between fanboys would be crazy. :P)
Pokémon Black and White were the best Nintendo could come up with, though. They had no room for improvement and squished the DS's little braincells to the extreme.
I hope they go with the sequel trend, just like they did with the Game Cube, where XD fixed the TONS of issues Colosseum had.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
inb4 X² and Y²

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah but actually Colosseum and XD were not from game freak. They were side projects from another company

Well, Genius Sonority still makes Pokémon Games, their last game was Pokémon Battle Trozei.
Anyway, I still think that I will see another Pokémon RPG on Nintendo's consoles and that probably will happen if Nintendo wants Pokémon to "save the Wii U".

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
if a "good" pokemon game comes for wii u, i can see the high sells.... and nintendo will milk it and make pokemon tits suffering from too much pumping

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if a "good" pokemon game comes for wii u, i can see the high sells.... and nintendo will milk it and make pokemon tits suffering from too much pumping

That won't happen. Ever. :lol:

What if they are ending the anime and putting all the staff that worked on the anime onto games

Only thing I can imagine then is animated cutscenes in future Pokemon games?

Reactions: ShonenJump

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Pokemon Snap 2 for 3DS would be pretty interesting, especially with the camera(s). While I still wish they'd put the old Pokemon games on VC, I doubt they're going to announce that. It's probably something super boring - either anime related or about the iPad TCG game. :/

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm