zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well there seems to be some news emerging about the new pokemon HS/SS game.
- You can customize the layout of the Safari Zone and send it to your friends to use, such as changing where certain Pokemon appear among other things.
- The bug catching contest will only happen on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, just like the original games.
- Apricorns can be mixed into drinks that increase your Pokemon’s Pokethlon stats. This is probably the replacement for Poffins and Pokeblocks.
- To make this “Apricorn Juice”, mix the various apricorns into an “Apricorn Shaker” and walk around. Eventually the juice will be made and usable.
- The scans mention a new “Frontier Front”, though it doesn’t go into to detail about it.
- Wi-Fi event in which you can unlock the “Yellow Forest” route on the Pokewalker to capture Pikachu is discussed.
- It is unknown if Pikachu will have any special abilities via this Wi-fi event, but artwork may suggest it will be a flying Pikachu.
- Three new Pokethlon events are revealed: Break Block, Change Relay, and Push Circle. Break Block seems to involve karate chopping brick blocks, Change Relay is another race but with only one of your Pokemon, and Push Circle seems to be another ring match in which you knock Pokemon out of a ring.
- The scan reaffirms that Kyogre can only be caught in HeartGold, while Groudon can only be caught in SoulSilver.

You can find the scans at the source

source: http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=21572

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
zeromac said:
- It is unknown if Pikachu will have any special abilities via this Wi-fi event, but artwork may suggest it will be a flying Pikachu.

Pikachu will begin to fly? I don't think it's a fake.

*Sending a PM to Big Kong Boss for his Pokemon news thread*

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Isn't Surf enough for Pikachu? Does it really need more non-accessible type variety?
sleep.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
science said:
Kyrouge and Groundon? Uh why are they even in this game?
because they haven't been catchable in any other DS game yet.

and i wonder if the flying pikachu will have a custom look(flying pikachu flies by hanging from balloons)

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
People who are suspicious about the fact that Pikachu can fly, except he is not a flight type Pokemon, he can fly with balloons, but this to me essentially looks like a minigame rather than an ability...

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Deadmon said:
I just want my surfing Pikachu mini-game back
frown.gif
OH MAN I PLAYED THAT TODAY!! I got around 4000 radical points totaling up to around 6000 points combined with my HP.
Also I seriously can't wait to play HG/SS when they come out, but I don't know which one to pick ;_;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1