Homebrew New plugin/hack idea (Classic Controller)

Valcom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an idea for a plugin/hack for the wii/ wii u that might change how we play the games, but I don't know how to make plugins or hacks so I'm just going to give away the idea to whoever wants to make it. The idea is a plugin that allows you to remap wiimote controls for wii games so that you can use a classic controller or a wii u gamepad to play all the wii u games without needing the game to have compatibility. There are a lot of wii games that I feel like I'd like more with a classic controller or a wii u gamepad but they don't have compatibility. like Kirby: return to dreamland or Super mario galaxy. and I know this plugin just might be the fix we need.

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunately you need to hack the games on a game by game basis to add support for other controllers, though there is a a couple of CC hacks for wii remote only games, I believe there's one for kirby return to dreamland

Reactions: banjo2
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: In speaking of china I guess they lost all my orders stuck at sorting since the 9th