20zyxyf.jpg

dewp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
War said:
The whole piece is technically a stock manip. However, the technological thing looking at the cat is made up of one or more C4Ds.

I DIDN'T USE ANY C4FUCKING D'S

basically its a process of making pen tool shapes very large and then adding loads to them/texturing them, then adding effects and loads of other shit, a really longwinded process man. ill post a few pics so it gives you more of an idea..

Start with the image-

2r7na0p.jpg

start making parts and throw them all around in an unorganised mess-

10qdoqv.jpg

duplicate layers, start building the structure and giving it form-

bdwmjk.jpg

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
dewp clearly stated that he's not using C4D, so just listen to the guy, no need for not believing him, and going against his word, especially when this guy is Graphic Designer, and from what I see, very good one!

You really shouldn't be telling that he's using C4D because that is clearly underestimating his work, however, flaming is against the rules, and there is no excuse for flaming!
wink.gif

So guys, just keep it nice and clean!
tongue.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
There's no need to be rude about it. You can accomplish literally the exact same results by using C4Ds. Plus, C4Ds are extremely common nowadays, so that just fortified by belief. You never said "I didn't use C4Ds", you just said "It's stock manipulation...". Well yeah, it obviously is. I know what I'm talking about too, Toni.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
War said:
There's no need to be rude about it. You can accomplish literally the exact same results by using C4Ds. Plus, C4Ds are extremely common nowadays, so that just fortified by belief. You never said "I didn't use C4Ds", you just said "It's stock manipulation...". Well yeah, it obviously is. I know what I'm talking about too, Toni.

QUOTE(dewp @ Feb 12 2009, 06:57 AM) It's not a c4d.....

It's stock manipulation....

tongue.gif
He did said it isn't a C4D, and also, that wasn't edited afterwords, that is his original post (no edit mark)..

However, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, the thing is, DO NOT FLAME each other....
laugh.gif

Cheers guys!
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi