New Okami Announcement Next Week?

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by T-hug, Apr 24, 2013.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    [​IMG]

The official Japanese Okami Twitter account seems to be teasing news for next week.

“Hello, this is Okami news,” said the account. “Sorry I’ve been kind of out of touch lately, but I have the feeling we’ll be able to drop a fresh announcement like WHAM! around the beginning of Golden Week, so please look forward to it. Right now we’re on track with preparations.”

Golden Week, which runs from April 29 to May 5, is a period of multiple consecutive holidays in Japan. Many companies and stores close down in observation.

Interestingly, the latest issue of Famitsu is teasing something presumably big for its next issue, which is due out on newsstands May 9.

“The new game to bring fans tears of happiness finally comes to life! A must-see!”

The teaser could apply to something other than an Okami game, of course. But the possibility is there.

http://gematsu.com/2013/04/okami-announcement-coming-next-week

I will literally piss my pants if its Okami HD Vita (which could be considering it didn't sell well elsewhere.)

2. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Here's hoping it's the crossover we've all been waiting for... SOKAMI: US Navy Wolves.

earlynovfan, Rydian and WiiUBricker like this.
  3. AlanJohn

AlanJohn くたばれ

Jan 6, 2011
    Canada,New Jersey
    Can't wait for an Okamiden iOS port.

DinohScene, Rydian, Joe88 and 2 others like this.
  4. WiiUBricker

WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Sep 19, 2009
    Argentina
    Espresso
    Okami > Zelda

5. snikerz

snikerz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 30, 2008
    Lesotho
    Okami for Wii U, draw stuff on the GamePad.

6. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    Ugh...an announcement of an announcement? Thanks, but...I'll wait for next week to comment.