New nintendo

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A fast sketch to show that i dont want a new wii u and nintendo nx is a stupid name, naming it NEW Nintendo seem like a good name for me since it is a new start for them here the sketch! And lets talk about what you think he!

Attachments

• NEw nintendo.png
    NEw nintendo.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by LinkBlaBla,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
NX isn't a 'fake' name as other publishers are using the name as a placeholder for the final name, but it almost certainly isn't going to be the final retail name. All consoles have codenames during development. The Wii was the Dolphin, the Xbox One was Durango etc.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"New Nintendo" is a bad name. It's much too similar to "New Nintendo 3DS" and will likely be just as bad a name in marketing as Wii U.
Well your opinion , but nx is bad too it was started arround some time were people could fake a name ...I take a shot and say nintendo will never take nx name or close to it the new console is a mystery name, like i said it is your opinion and i got mine but i know that mine is not better either, it was a attempt name different from the one you geek use everyday..

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
People really need to look up the definition of the word 'fake'. It's not a fake name, it's the official development codename. It will NOT be the final name of the console, but that doesn't make the name 'fake'.

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People really need to look up the definition of the word 'fake'. It's not a fake name, it's the official development codename. It will NOT be the final name of the console, but that doesn't make the name 'fake'.
Did you ever saw nintendo shared the codname? Anyway that not the point it was a name for the sketch i did about nintendo nx ..and i found it nice to try the name new as a final product name.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No, but plenty of other publishers have used the 'NX' codename in their promotional material, such as Sega with their new Sonic game. Publishers who already have the development kits and thus will be privvy to the development name.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever saw nintendo shared the codname? Anyway that not the point it was a name for the sketch i did about nintendo nx ..and i found it nice to try the name new as a final product name.
... You do realize that it was literally Iwata himself who announced that the next console they were working on was codenamed the "NX", right?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God i hope nintendo NX name has something to do with NVIDIA Tegra X Graphic card. I mean is the only thing i can think of, but i don't mean i want it to be called the nx, i just want a better name since the Game cube, or the dolphin code name. :)

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Very few console names actually sound very good at first. Names like MegaDrive, PlayStation and GameCube are completely nonsensical when you think about what they mean. But we get used to them.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very few console names actually sound very good at first. Names like MegaDrive, PlayStation and GameCube are completely nonsensical when you think about what they mean. But we get used to them.
You forgot Master system and Dreamcast, and Namco's Wonderswan, or the Neo geo. :P
Between xbox and wii, i dunno what is the worst name, Or is there worst? O_O
PC ENGINE :creep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn