Hacking New nintendo wii u owner help

El_Syd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Loadiine doesn't work on 5.5.3 iirc. Games should be stored on the hdd. Not micro sd card.

Ah, yes. I just took a look at the 'Community noob guide to Wii U hacking'. Looks like Loadline would be my only option if I just used the SD card, if nothing has changed since the guide was last updated.

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ah, yes. I just took a look at the 'Community noob guide to Wii U hacking'. Looks like Loadline would be my only option if I just used the SD card, if nothing has changed since the guide was last updated.
Well, you could also get an SD to usb adapter (a good one) and just plug in your SD card as if it were a usb stick. I used to do this and it works great given that your sd card is quick and your adapter good.

El_Syd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well, you could also get an SD to usb adapter (a good one) and just plug in your SD card as if it were a usb stick. I used to do this and it works great given that your sd card is quick and your adapter good.

Too late, I just bought an external HDD. From what I read, there seems to be a higher chance of things getting corrupted if you use a USB flash drive and using an SD card with a USB adapter seems to be not much different. I dunno, there's no hard evidence. I went ahead with the external just to be on the safe side.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch