New Kirby Patches.

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RVL_KirbysEY_logo_E3.jpg

So today I got my Mail and I received another pair of Kirby Epic Yarn patches, Confused as yo why I grabbed the note that was inside and it read as follows. [/p]

said:
Dear Club Nintendo Fan,

We wanted to bring to your attention a minor cosmetic defect with the Kirby Patch reward you ordered. As the quality of the products we provide is very important to Nintendo, We've taken the liberty of including a corrected version of the Kirby patch. We have also included an extra limited edition special patch that is not available on Club Nintendo! Please find them enclosed.

Please note that you do not need to return the original patch you received from us.

We hope you are enjoying Club Nintendo!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of American Inc.
Consumer Service Department

Note that in the pictures below the new patch is on the Left side while the old patch is on the right. Looks like whoever got them before today now has a Rare piece of Nintendo History.

Kirby1.png

Kirby2.png

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
in a few years you will turn a nice profit selling the exclusive and defect patches. Hell, just look how much more a "Black Label" FF7 goes for than any other version!

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This shows that Nintendo has amazing quality control customer service.
I'm pretty sure that if a similar issue happened at another company, they'd be unlikely to do anything about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m