New Internet Channel

D

Deleted-119707

if it wouldnt download ill wait until theres a wad.

wow, its adobe flaash lite 3.1

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
So...anyone got a hold of a free NES game? How does it work? I went to the Wii Shop, saying Internet Channel is updated and there is a "special offer" for people who previously purchased the old one. Do you just go to the NES section and everything will be free until you download one? Or they give you free Wii Points?

D

Deleted-119707

i believe you download a game. try it if you aint got points.

downloaded the updated browser...
no probs with the wii.

overwrites the old one?

its over 300 blocks and downloads it temporerily on to your wii. and then overwrites your prevous internet channel.

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
Crap my wii is on 3.2 and I have all the homebrew stuff and I'm afraid opening the shop will ruin my wii
frown.gif

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
teonintyfive said:
Crap my wii is on 3.2 and I have all the homebrew stuff and I'm afraid opening the shop will ruin my wii
frown.gif
Jesus Christ, there's like 20 tutorials how to update your Wii to 4.0 without losing anything...

D

Deleted User

Just got/updated the Internet Channel. My Flatmii still works. *phew* (It takes the adventurous to find these things out.)

*Edit* Oh yeah I'm on 4.1 for Australia.

XtremeCore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool! Let's just wait for the free and updated version of Internet Channel to arrive US
biggrin.gif

P/S: I don't have the Internet Channel, so I am more interested about the part where it is free
biggrin.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
skawo96 said:
People, the NES game you're susposed to get in October
Is that what is said in the notification message? I didn't get a message. If not, where did you find it?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atleast I can watch some non-Youtube videos for once. I legitly bought the Internet Channel, but I have a bunch of pirated channels on there to. Would it be safe for me to download the update for the Internet Channel without Nintendo detecting my wads? If not, I'll just download the updated Internet Channel wad.

D

Deleted-119707

Guild McCommunist said:
Atleast I can watch some non-Youtube videos for once. I legitly bought the Internet Channel, but I have a bunch of pirated channels on there to. Would it be safe for me to download the update for the Internet Channel without Nintendo detecting my wads? If not, I'll just download the updated Internet Channel wad.
its safe
smile.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
HaniKazmi said:
The one channel I actually bought, and now its free.
frown.gif

Users who paid 500 Wii Points for the browser will receive a refund of sorts in October -- a credit that can be used on any NES game.

Nice from Nintendo they make it free and improve it!

chA1nBull3t

Trophies
Website
www.kalam1ty.co.cc
XP
Country
United States
Very NICE. I'm kind of curious as to see how WiiXplorer will build up to, now that this internet channel has the new flash.

I'm sure WX will still release new tools such as tabbing and such though; something that would be nice to have on the Wii Internet Channel without having to use that pseudo-tablature from websites.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: So true