Gaming New Gamesharing Policy? Help.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would they figure out if you did or did not own two PS3s? Honestly it is because of multiple accounts, multiple systems, reliability and some others such system of abuse exist for the 360(360 being different) and PS3. With the lets say DS, PSP, IPhone, Android Phone you could have it work on only one system because the consumer had a reliable piece of hardware, you had a system to shift content over just in case it failed and the consumer most likely has only one DS, PSP etc of those devices with one user. Of course sometimes there were two users but even then you had multiple saves and other things in place for most games. The 360 also has shared content problems so I say it is mostly a console system problem which seems to have no easy way to fix,

The Wii locks it to one system which has it's own share of problems but Nintendo is willing to transfer the content for a price just in case of system failure.

THEacekardFREAK1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would they figure out if you did or did not own two PS3s? Honestly it is because of multiple accounts, multiple systems, reliability and some others such system of abuse exist for the 360(360 being different) and PS3. With the lets say DS, PSP, IPhone, Android Phone you could have it work on only one system because the consumer had a reliable piece of hardware, you had a system to shift content over just in case it failed and the consumer most likely has only one DS, PSP etc of those devices with one user. Of course sometimes there were two users but even then you had multiple saves and other things in place for most games. The 360 also has shared content problems so I say it is mostly a console system problem which seems to have no easy way to fix
That seems to sum up most of my issues. Well I guess PC is best but I still have to wait for a gaming PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries