dulume

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello,

I probably am going to go down in flame with this post, but anyway, let's do it:
wouldn't it be a good idea to create a new section related to 3DS flashcart for DS games... I mean there isn't a single day without someone asking which flashcart they should use or which update they need or whatever topic related to it.

I understand that these flashcart are related to hacking and homebrew (well not really for the 3DS), but since these only concerns DS games, and by extension to THE DS system and not directly the 3DS, I believe a section or sub-section would be justified and would make sense.

What do you guys think about it?

Cheers

dulume

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
... ok... so why is there about 85-90% of posts made in the "3DS Hacking - Homebrew" section about ds ---> 3DS flashcart.

I hope I was clear: I'm talking about flashcart that uses the DS emulation of the 3DS, which is just NOT real 3DS flashcart enabling homebrew and using the 3DS system. In other words every cart that exists right now for the 3DS...

dulume

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I agree that it would be pretty much empty... sadly.

Anyway, it was just a quick thought, mainly because every time I come here in hope to find news I only get the eternal same "what's the best flashcart", "which firmware for my flashcart" etc, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM