Hardware New Best Portable Controller for Switch!

mesmeriize

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you ever wanted the hori split pad pro with rumble and sixaxis but a bit smaller, look no further.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/reviews/B08CKSDW5R/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_top?ie=UTF8

I left a long review there for buyers as well.

Update: after 2 weeks of using them, they developed deadzones right in the middle of both sticks. It's not that bad but I liked how it was without deadzones.

Attachments

• 20200815_122747.jpg
    20200815_122747.jpg
    823.7 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by mesmeriize,
Reactions: hippy dave

nine0nine

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
seems decent, only 150rmb here in China, definitely easier to swallow than a new set of joycons at 550 or a pro controller at 450.

mesmeriize

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seems decent, only 150rmb here in China, definitely easier to swallow than a new set of joycons at 550 or a pro controller at 450.
Dude, it has no deadzones. Almost all 3rd party controllers have deadzones. Even the new crappy ones that Spawn Wave and Kevin Kenson on youtube were sponsored to promote have deadzones and cant compare to this beast. and yeah, you're lucky you're in China. Dobe is a chinese brand. I was following this product for 2 months after release in china and it finally came into stock on amazon u.s a week ago.

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Looks like a slightly better version of another brand. Based on the reviews, the dpad still sucks. I have the original one and had to use e6000 to fix the right analog since it was just a nipple there. I personally don't like it since it's heavy and the rumble is on the annoying side.

mesmeriize

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like a slightly better version of another brand. Based on the reviews, the dpad still sucks. I have the original one and had to use e6000 to fix the right analog since it was just a nipple there. I personally don't like it since it's heavy and the rumble is on the annoying side.
looks like what and what reviews? this just came into stock on amazon a week ago and only me and another dude posted a review on amazon

This one comes with 2 caps and a nipple. I put a normal grip and a tall grip on the caps. and dpad is clicky and fine for me.

Last edited by mesmeriize,
Reactions: Broduskii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1