New around here.....HELLO!

classicgamerguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new around here, obviously that's why I'm posting here. I'm mostly here for the home brew 3ds talk. I don't know anything and would like to get a current understanding of where it's all at. I also wanna just talk about good games, hear opinions.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hellllo and welcome here! enjoy your stay and make sure to check out the KARL3DS project going on right now..it got huge potential and should be released soon..i hope.. :grog:

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I'm new around here, obviously that's why I'm posting here. I'm mostly here for the home brew 3ds talk. I don't know anything and would like to get a current understanding of where it's all at. I also wanna just talk about good games, hear opinions.

Hi,

Welcome to GBAtemp. Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Since you said you're interested in 3DS talk, I would recommend you start by checking out this thread...

[GUIDE] - Which flash cartridge should I buy?

This should hopefully clear some of the repeated questions that newcomers ask here on GBAtemp.

Apart from that, we have a great Tutorials section, which should give you a pretty good idea about what's what and how to get stuff done.

http://gbatemp.net/forums/3ds-tutorials-faqs.234/

Cya around :)

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I also recommend reading up on the stickies of interest, they will halp you with many of the need-to-know things, as well as answer many questions you might have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi