1. masterz87

OP masterz87 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I know that mugen sells a thing, but was there anyone else doing similar things that's not that expensive? I already dropped way too much on thenew 3ds xl, and an extra hundred is a hard pill to swallow.

2. Megaben99

Megaben99 I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!

United States
  3. masterz87

OP masterz87 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I already have a cable thing theone I chose was this one http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KLR0GT2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage It works ust fine. iused my 3ds I amde it run down to ~50% then turned the birghtness all fo the way up, 3d all of the way up power saver off, wifi wasn't on I don't think and hten plugged it into a 5v1a wall outlet I ahd. It charged it just fine and I had heard that some of the other cables could _only_ charge the system in sleep mode which is insane to me. Mainly I want to charge the battery less time. i have an external powerbank I gto at aldi's for 15USD that's 5200mAh and has a 5v2.1a out port, a 5v2.1a input, two usb ports one is 1a the other is 2.1a, and a microusbin port for charging.

The aldi one has a 3 year warranty on it and I am mainly using it if I'm somewherewhere I cannot charge via the car's outlet but still less charging is always a nice thing.

On my o3ds I had wifi off, brightness 1-3(tops) 3d off most of the time, and power saver on all of the time but I have a nyko powerpak+ on it, and my wii u's tablet controller has a similar extended battery. I've not yet gotten the nintendo one yet as I don't have a ph#00 screwdriver and 40USD lying around extra.

Last edited by masterz87, Dec 29, 2015
  4. royant1

royant1 GBAtemp Regular

Iceland
    I have the mugen for my n3dsxl and i LOVE it. I'm actually having a hard time playing without it as it doesnt feel as good. weird i know :)

If you are considering buying, don't go thru them, i waited for 4 months and never received it. got a refund, ordered on ebay and had it within 3-4 days.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also, since i used it i never saw my device showing the red bar, it really gives me around 12-13 hours with everything on, top brightness.

5. masterz87

OP masterz87 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    did you et it from the "only official usa mugen reseller" best deals or whatever they call themselves on ebay?

My primary issue was cost, as I was only ever going to pay with paypal so if they fucked me over I could cancel the transaction and get a refud when they didn't deliver.

6. royant1

royant1 GBAtemp Regular

Iceland
  7. royant1

royant1 GBAtemp Regular

Iceland
    Btw, ordered the blue one as i have a blue new xl, received back covers both in blue and black which is nice

8. schrmh

schrmh Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    I also want an extended battery/accu but for my new3DS (not XL).
    As I know Mugen is the only company which produces that.
    And I don't want to pay ~80€ for it (by the way.. I can't find the new3DS one anymore on the internet..)
    And an extended battery/accu for a normal 3DS just costs around 15€..
    I thought a little bit about that powerbank idea and I would just accept it if I could get at least a bigger case for the new3DS (so that I am able to just place the powerbank in it).

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - extended, battery, things