ROM Hack New 3DS Downgrade failed

huma_dawii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I was doing a downgrade to my beautiful and brand new, New Nintendo 3DS Mario Bundle edition and while downgrading, I plugged in the charger and boom, the console showed up a message saying, AN ERROR HAS OCURRED hold the power button down until it turns off the console... and soo... I did.

the console boots up, and looks normal and even says 9.2, but my concern is, obviously the downgrade wasn't successful, is there anything I can do to re do the process so it can finish?

Thank you.

EDIT: the original firmware was 10.7

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is pretty common, though always frightening. Run the downgrade again from where you are now and it will finish. Then you can safely proceed with the rest of the installation.

Last edited by Glyptofane,
Reactions: huma_dawii

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I was doing a downgrade to my beautiful and brand new, New Nintendo 3DS Mario Bundle edition and while downgrading, I plugged in the charger and boom, the console showed up a message saying, AN ERROR HAS OCURRED hold the power button down until it turns off the console... and soo... I did.

the console boots up, and looks normal and even says 9.2, but my concern is, obviously the downgrade wasn't successful, is there anything I can do to re do the process so it can finish?

Thank you.

EDIT: the original firmware was 10.7
Just restart. Same way as before.

Reactions: huma_dawii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: