Hacking New 3.60 activation with "risks"

BlazeBlu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says there's a new way of activating your vita offline. However it has few drawbacks. First,you wont be able to access your Psn network due to the high risk of an "automatic" ban due to the replacement of your Act.dat (afaik) also you wont be able to use trophies as well as the switching of your account, basically it replaces your info with someone else's, it will create a Backup of your own info tho if later you want to restore it.

For those who dont want to wait for The Flow next month then heres your chance to get adrenaline back

http://wololo.net/2017/08/14/mltactivator-activate-ps-vita-offline/

P.S. If this is an already posted info please disregard this thread and mod please delete. Thank you.

A quick edit i've tried this myself and it works 100%

Juan9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed MLTActivator and it seems to have activated my vita that is running Enso/Henkaku that was not previously activated with a 128gb SD2VITA card as the main memory.

The good news is that most things still seem to be working although I lost some of my game data.

Unfortunately, I can't get Adrenaline to install.

It will go through the install process, and when I press X to reboot, I don't get a new icon with Adrenaline. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling same thing.

Then i installed ePSP Bubble Installer thinking it may be the lack of a PSP game running.

So then the install went a lot quicker (For example, it didn't install the firmware) but it did install the Adrenaline icon.

Unfortunately when I ran it, it displays the miniS logo, then it goes into a black screen and gives an error C1-2858-3.

I manually copied over the 661.PBP into the Adrenaline folder, and no change.

If I press the PS button before it gives the error message, I do see the Adrenaline config.

HELP!!!

Juan9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in desperation, I did a complete wipe and reinstall and found that the issue seems to be running Adrenaline on SD2VITA

Here is what I did

1. Uninstall enso. Vita may ask you to format your card, don’t do it now.
2. Restore system. ENTER SAFE MODE Restore this system.
3. During first launch select “I have PSN account” and “Login later”
4. Format memory cards (internal and external)
5. Install Henkaku.
6. Install enso.
7. Install MLActivator and run it. After system reboot open trophy app, just as MLActivator asks you.
8. Install ePSP Bundle installer and Adrenaline EasyInstaller, create bubble and install adrenaline into it.
9. Complete adrenaline installation during it’s first launch.

Here it ran fine, so then I tried to enable SD2VITA

10. Copy external memory card to SD2VITA
11. Enable SD2VITA as main memory
Here is where it stopped.

I switched back the config by commenting out the loading of gamesd.skprx and rebooted to run off the vita external memory, and adrenaline would not run and gave me the same error as before.

Anyone have a solution?

TangentingTangerines

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how I brought up the idea in another thread of using another persons act.dat, and people laughed at me and said it would never work. I'll give this a try once I get a working tv again, couldn't care less about online functionality or psn, I just want psp on the big screen dammit.

Reactions: Keizel

BlazeBlu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in desperation, I did a complete wipe and reinstall and found that the issue seems to be running Adrenaline on SD2VITA

Here is what I did

5. Install Henkaku.
6. Install enso.
7. Install MLActivator and run it. After system reboot open trophy app, just as MLActivator asks you.
8. Install ePSP Bundle installer and Adrenaline EasyInstaller, create bubble and install adrenaline into it.

I switched back the config by commenting out the loading of gamesd.skprx and rebooted to run off the vita external memory, and adrenaline would not run and gave me the same error as before.

Anyone have a solution?

Sorry for the late reply but yes @Juan9999 i did get few errors trying to install adrenaline 4.1. However i did manage to get it working messing around with the config.txt making sure it loads the tittle ID followed by the adrenaline.skprx. Looks like the path ux0:adrenaline/ was not working for me so there was an final instalation i did and it was working fine from ux0: pspemu/adrenaline dunno if that has to do anything but i did get it to work after almost 1 full day trying to mess with it.

Last edited by BlazeBlu,

babyjoe00069

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here is what I did

5. Install Henkaku.
6. Install enso.

Anyone have a solution?

I can help you with that, more than likely you need to delete the config.txt file in your ux0:tai folder, then on the vita go to ur0:/tai folder and open the config.txt (you should have your driver skprx file here as well). Make sure the lines say this exactly, and adrenaline should load. Right after KERNAL, hit line break and type

ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
# adrenaline
ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx

(there is a space between # and the word adrenaline) Click on the down arrow and look at the config file txt if it looks like what i just typed after KERNAL, then click O and save, restart and adrenaline should load.

If not, use the adrenaline installer to create the base game bubble (through advanced options) not ePSP Bundle installer, then install adrenaline to it. Not sure why, but it has made a difference. I think it writes more folders that is needed for the install. I've done 4 vita tvs and 6 psvitas with this method with sd2vita all with success.

Reactions: BlazeBlu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🛌 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz