Hacking "New" 2ds Freezing on Startup

TribstyAnn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a "New" 2ds XL that I planned to use as a target system. I just bought it last night (a few hours ago) and tuned it on. When ever it tries to bring up the keyboard on the touchscreen it just freezes. This is during initial first time set-up. I haven't done any cfw or modding/hack at all to this system. Does anyone have any ideas or will I just have to get it repaired or exchanged? Thanks :)

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
I'd return it if I were you. This is of no fault of your own, and is obviously just a faulty system. You might have gotten one with a fucked NAND which is causing the software to be janky.

D

Deleted User

you do know he hasnt even started the dam system, so he CLEARLY doesnt have any NAND backups
NAND backup doesn't matter as long as it's not completely fcked up. CTR Transfer is same as 'restoring NAND backup', but puts system to clean state.

TribstyAnn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the inpute everyone. I think the only option is to exchange it. I was hoping I wouldn't need to go through that hassle, but I think it's the only option. Thanks for you help. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts