New: 0899 - Street Fighter Alpha 3 (U)

daviduck

Trophies
Website
sobotka.ath.cx
XP
Country
Australia
i'm glad to hear this and i'm shocked of your dumbness (SCNR :: j/k). anyway it would be nice to see your fserve somewere on irc.

but it's not only this type of contribution i meant. one possibilty could be that if you got a undumped original at home but no flasher to dump it, try to contact someone. i'm shure there is someone around in your area happily awaiting you and your game to dump it for you. just a suggestion but think of it.

C

CZ2000

Okay MUGS are not a nice group FACT.
Venom (Real Releasers) knew what they were talking about when they released SF3 under the group name FAGs. You all talk about contibuting blah blah but how many quality Independant releases are there.

The real question is - Is crap better than nothing?

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm glad to hear this and i'm shocked of your dumbness (SCNR :: j/k). anyway it would be nice to see your fserve somewere on irc.

but it's not only this type of contribution i meant. one possibilty could be that if you got a undumped original at home but no flasher to dump it, try to contact someone. i'm shure there is someone around in your area happily awaiting you and your game to dump it for you. just a suggestion but think of it.
Well, unfortunatly, you won't see it for at least a week. I'm on spring break, and my parents get very b*tchy when I use up the bandwidth. Not to mention I've got some school problems that I need to deal with, and my grandmother might not be lasting very long (which I would prefer not to get into). But I'm definitly going to try and put it up once I get back to school and then I can eat up as much of the college bandwidth that I want.
smile.gif

Yeah, that would be a way, but 1) I some how end up getting games a month AFTER they are released, so someone else already gets to it, and 2) I only know one other person into GBA at my school, and I know he has no way of dumping it, nor will plan on it (not much into the emulation thing). But yeah, that definitly is a good way of contributing.

QUOTE(CZ2000 @ Mar 11 2003, 06:49 PM)The real question is - Is crap better than nothing?
Well, the thing is, this is the type of crap that everybody wants. I'll admit, if another group releases a smaller rom, you can bet you're a$$ that I'm deleting the MUGS release in no time flat. But until then, I don't think anyone has a real right to complain, unless they can actually do something about it.

N

NEiM0D

Dumping methods:
1 (almost free): Build a GBA -> PC cable yourself (xboo cable or dumb mb cable, search them on google)
2 (little more expensive): Buy a GBA -> PC cable (MBv2 from liksang or somewhere else, or get someone to make a XBOO cable for you and buy it for a small price)
3 (even more expensive): Buy a flash linker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was listening to the Ice T Iceberg CD other day, good stuff
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i concur
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    power is my fave tho, masterpiece
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still waiting on that new ll album
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    steve miller band got me into rock from folk and country
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    fly like an eagle
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You guys ever heard of group out of detroit called "Top Authority"? They were good too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess this is the power of genres they make you talk about other artists
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What are you guys talking about?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hamsters
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People that do drugs
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I been listening to a f-ton of jrock and jpop lately
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    mainly a lot of go!go! and cibo matto
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    and old ass prog like atomic rooster and gentle giant
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lil' hamster yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Big hamster yawn
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop stealing his sayings
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, svebe
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sometimes when I poop I just think that's it?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The worst is when its a dry poop, then you spend 20 minutes and ha!f a roll of TP wiping. Its like wiping TP over a magic marker, just won't stop showing.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, or diarrhea
    +2
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shit: is :shit: +1