bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://prntscr.com/6c1zmu

I already did called this number but sadly, I don't have kind of money for repair my computer after payment of bills.

I am using MSE. If MSE is not helping, then what can I do? I don't want take risk for my computer system without anti-virus.

Also I check on Task Manager, there are three different host keep appear on the list after the list.

http://prntscr.com/6c20t7

I kept delete all times and it keep coming back. So how can I get rid of them? I went to folder is, but it won't let me delete the folder. So what can I do with these hosts?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
It looks like you have some kind of spyware or adware, which is something your standard antivirus doesn't protect against seeing as your own browsing and downloading is what enables the installation and function of these things.

Download Spybot: Search and Destroy and run it. I'm guessing you have a whole host of toolbar BS and otherwise that needs to be removed.

Reactions: sup3rgh0st

lampdemon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Most anit viruses are garbage, better to go without them. I like my PC running at full speed. I use my PC mainly in linux and play some games with wine, and only boot Win7(no security apart from noscript) to play other games.

loco365

Trophies
XP
If anything, ComboFix is a great last-resort if nothing else works. However, run it at your own risk: ComboFix works by simply deleting anything malicious, even if it's a system file. It's a very powerful tool, but it can potentially break your system, so have an Installation disc handy in case it breaks something. It seems you have Windows 7, so just grab an ISO of the version you have (Technically, it's legal as long as you don't intend to pirate it and crack it), then if Windows breaks, just boot into the CD and use the "Repair Windows" function.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Most anit viruses are garbage, better to go without them. I like my PC running at full speed. I use my PC mainly in linux and play some games with wine, and only boot Win7(no security apart from noscript) to play other games.
This is god awful advice. And lol "full speed" because an antivirus using 100MB of RAM is really going to slow things down so much.

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try entering to youre computer via safe mode and do a system restore from the recovery option in control panel and recover to a date you didn't have this
it worked for me once when I got one from FBI and I needed to buy a card in order to unlock my computer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn