Hacking Never done Gateway before, encountered problem

Ailuros27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using this guide after recently downgrading my 3DS to 9.2. I did everything exactly as described, but when I got to the part where you load the gateway website, and it didn't load successfully. Instead my top screen is white with "Failed to load part of this page." and the bottom screen is like old CRT screen static with diagonal stripes of said static. Did I do something wrong, or did my downgrade not work right and now I can't run the exploit?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/

Last edited by Ailuros27,

Ailuros27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I put the launcher.dat there.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got it. Tried it again and it worked. I figured it might have just been a fluke.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yeah. I put the launcher.dat there.

I got it. Tried it again and it worked. I figured it might have just been a fluke.
It's not 100% stable and sometimes fails. You can increase the likelihood of it working by deleting cookies and history from your browser.

Ailuros27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I deleted the cookies and history. I'm a seasoned RAM injector. :mthr:

Thanks for replying so quickly, even though this thread was premature and ultimately unnecessary.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Ailuros27

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I got into Gateway and got my NAND backed up, but now every time I try the exploit the browser crashes and says the classic "An error has occurred."

Edit: Never mind. I'm an idiot. I forgot to put my SD card back in after copying the NAND backup to my computer.

Last edited by Ailuros27, , Reason: I'm stupid
Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==