Gaming Network Problem

metamaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been having some problems with my computer lately. Every time I turn it on, there is no network connection, but if I reboot it, the network seems fine.
I think it has to do with the network adapter or something... Anyone have any idea of what I can do to fix this?

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
If it is a wireless device, you could start swapping the USB cabble, and/or if problem persists then you could look for better drivers (Some drivers have issues with certain motherboards). Or else you have a buggy/infected windows partition, which´d require format and install everything from the scratch.

metamaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, the cables are ok. When I reboot, I don't touch anything, it just works.
It started doing this soon after installing Daemon Tools... But I've never had any problems with this on any other computer.

metamaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weird, when I try to disable the network adapter, it freezes and all my computer's RAM get's used, until the computer itself freezes and I have to manually shut it down.
Also, I checked the event viewer, I got a bunch of NetBT errors with "initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string..."
I have an NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet network adapter.
Anyone have any extra info on what can be going on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D