Homebrew NES emulator help

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi i have nesDS latest version and trying to get it to run on Acekard 2i using akaio 1.5.1 firmware, for some reason it keeps freezing where it says nesds and my screens are black

anyone know how to fix this?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So it says "nesDS" with a white line below it, and the rest is blank? My first reaction would be that it is working properly, but you have your NES roms in the wrong location. Mine work properly when they are in a folder "NES" in the root of the card.

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i am still having problems, i am having the white line with it saying nesDS and the rest is blank
so i made a folder called apps and put nesds in there, then i made a nes file and put my roms in there and it wont see any of the games

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no, no, the nes folder has to be in the root of the card.

(does anyone else get bugged by the fact that most homebrews demand root placement? )

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
choconado said:
no, no, the nes folder has to be in the root of the card.no, no, it doesn't.
Once nesDS loads up -- the black screen with white "nesDS" in the upper right hand corner and a white line under it -- it's at a file browser.

QUOTE(choconado @ Feb 15 2010, 04:08 PM) (does anyone else get bugged by the fact that most homebrews demand root placement? )
I don't know of many homebrew apps that NEED to be in the root folder... but many have folders that need to be in the root, like /data/ or /fonts/
If that bothers you... set the folders to HIDDEN and any firmware worth a damn will not display them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1