NeoGamma v9 w/ AC:CF

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by TroyleEmcyThomas, May 2, 2012.

May 2, 2012
  1. TroyleEmcyThomas
    OP

Newcomer TroyleEmcyThomas Newbie

United States
    Hello

I'm trying to add cheats to Animal Crossing City Folk. I used code downloader and cheat manager to create the gct file. I am trying to load it through neogamma w/ ocarina. While trying to get this to work I tried all the hooks and nothing works. Everytime I load the game with the cheats its says that i have a corrupt save file. But when I load the cheats with the game and then delete the old save file the new file will have the cheats active. But I cannot change the gct file otherwise it will say corrupt. Also if I load the cheats with the brand new save file everything works fine and the effects are not permanent if i disable the cheats.

Any ideas on how I can change the gct without it saying the games corrupted? O and pls don't just link a tut for how to add cheats...went through a lot of those to see if i was doing something wrong.
    Thxs

2. Shano56

Member Shano56 noobie

United States
    certain cheats make your file corrupt. not sure if its the cheat itself or a combination. use a process of elimination to figure out the culprit

3. TroyleEmcyThomas
    OP

Newcomer TroyleEmcyThomas Newbie

United States
    I only had one cheat on at a time and tried several, no avail. Note: Why would the cheat make a save file corrupt but allow to create a new game where the cheats work?

4. Shano56

Member Shano56 noobie

United States

IDK it's not actually corrupt, just says it is. What IOS are you loading when trying this?

completely delete your .gct file and try again. using no/default hook