Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bloodlust said:
WiiPower said:
Doesn't it require IOS37 or IOS56?

Retail disc ==> Use SoftChip set to IOS36
Backup disc ==> Install the cIOS replacement for the requested IOS from cioscorp and use SoftChip set to IOS249

Set SoftChip to load the requested IOS.

(The same method should work on Rock Band and monster hunter tri)

Ok, I am a bit confused about softchip's settings mind enlightening me a little?

When you mean "Install the cIOS replacement from the requested IOS from cioscorp" (Eg.. GH5) do you mean install cios56? So with "load requested IOS - enabled" it should use cios56 or do I press "+" to select it manually? Also what does "Fake IOS version" mean?

If the game uses IOS56, install cIOS56 from cioscorp. I mean the option load requested IOS, set SoftChip itself to IOS249. Fake IOS version is the 002 patch, which is not needed when you use the load requested IOS option.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
WiiPower said:
Bloodlust said:
WiiPower said:
Doesn't it require IOS37 or IOS56?

Retail disc ==> Use SoftChip set to IOS36
Backup disc ==> Install the cIOS replacement for the requested IOS from cioscorp and use SoftChip set to IOS249

Set SoftChip to load the requested IOS.

(The same method should work on Rock Band and monster hunter tri)

Ok, I am a bit confused about softchip's settings mind enlightening me a little?

When you mean "Install the cIOS replacement from the requested IOS from cioscorp" (Eg.. GH5) do you mean install cios56? So with "load requested IOS - enabled" it should use cios56 or do I press "+" to select it manually? Also what does "Fake IOS version" mean?

If the game uses IOS56, install cIOS56 from cioscorp. I mean the option load requested IOS, set SoftChip itself to IOS249. Fake IOS version is the 002 patch, which is not needed when you use the load requested IOS option.

So when "load requested IOS" is enabled, ios56 will be detected & used for GH5. Where ios249 which is the default is still used?

So now if I want to load SSBB (D9) which rev14 does not support, I just enable "load requested IOS" it will launch ios36 and use it?

rendez2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK bare with me - I'm new to all this! Yesterday I hacked my Wii using the instructions in this post http://www.gamerstyle.com/forums/wii-help-...not-korean.html

It looked like everything was working great. So, I downloaded Wii Resort, burnt it to a DVD-R and it works.... until it gets to selecting a game then it locks up and I need to power down the Wii. I don't have a Wii motion plus attachment (yet) so i wondered if it was that. But if not, is it my NeoGamma R7 settings, a bad burn or something else? Many thanks.

rendez2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tHciNc said:
You MUST have motion plus for wii sports resort to function

I just assumed the game would tell me that rather than completely locking up the Wii? I'm hopefully going to borrow a remote to test today.... I've been reading about updating various IOS's so I wondered if it was that. I don't 100% fully understand that side of things yet though!

rendez2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I've borrowed a remote and it locks up in the same place. I've also re-burnt the disc using different media and a different writer - it now gets to the motion plus calibration screen, then locks up. Is this pointing to bad burns? Are there any major rules to be aware with burning discs?

Also, I've read about an 002 fix - I assume this doesn't relate to NeoGamma R7?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There are enough threads on how to get the game to work here(GBAtemp), just look around, you are at the source of wii softmod stuff now.

Bloodlust said:
[...]
So when "load requested IOS" is enabled, ios56 will be detected & used for GH5. Where ios249 which is the default is still used?

So now if I want to load SSBB (D9) which rev14 does not support, I just enable "load requested IOS" it will launch ios36 and use it?

SoftChip set to IOS249 with "load requested IOS", starts with IOS249, identifies the disc, gets to know which IOS to load, loads it and starts the game.

QUOTE(kavid @ Sep 28 2009, 09:19 AM) SSBB (D9) need ios37.

yes,you are right.

IOS36

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
madri1 said:
i just heard ppl having this issue, don't know exactly what they did :/
and some ppl said that the r8 have some problems with 002 fix that r7 don't

Please be more precise!

Zamwini

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Newbie question here, I just followed this guide http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901 to install neogamma and I got a dvd-r and burned Madden 10 to a disk using image burn at 2x. However, whenever I launch the game its all in white and black and the screen goes up and down like a really old TV. Is the problem with Neogamma or is it the disk?

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zamwini said:
Newbie question here, I just followed this guide http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901 to install neogamma and I got a dvd-r and burned Madden 10 to a disk using image burn at 2x. However, whenever I launch the game its all in white and black and the screen goes up and down like a really old TV. Is the problem with Neogamma or is it the disk?
What region is the game?

Zamwini

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moosh01 said:
Zamwini said:
What region is the game?
Its a pal game. Also, I just tried burning it at 8x and got the same problem.

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zamwini said:
moosh01 said:
Zamwini said:
What region is the game?
Its a pal game. Also, I just tried burning it at 8x and got the same problem.
CAn your TV display PAL? If not get a ISO from your region.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
There are certain games which still won't work on my JPN console 4.0J even if all the options are turned on.. like WWE smackdown 2009 PAL version. US one works fine...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao Xbox removed gamescript apparently