Hacking Neek2o Hide Channels

wailer247

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've spent the last two days setting up neek2o so that I can boot the uneek nand from my USB drive. I've got everything setup except for a couple things.

1. I'm trying to hide my channels using snort48+ v1.1, but every time I hit the home button to save it, it goes back to the menu, and they're all still there. No matter what I do, snort48+ doesn't save and I have no idea why.

2. If I try to use Wiiflow from the neek2o environment to not VC games I get an error unless I SET EACH VC title to custom and use neek2o. Isn't there some type of default I can set foot all VC titles?

3. Should I even be using Wiiflow or any other loader under the neek2o environment? I mean, I can just press the 1 button and see a list of all Wii, VC, GC, and WiiWare titles.

Any help is appreciated, especially on point #1.

Edit: I just tried to use snort48+ again, and I moved some channels around, and it saved it. It's just not allowing me to hide channels and save it, which is what I need.

Last edited by wailer247,

gburgue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If I remember correctly, Snort48+ doesn't allows to hide merely any channel, but rather replace a visible channel in the Wii Menu by another also installed in the emu Nand but not visible because of being already occupied all the 48 Channels of the Wii Menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: