Hacking need trainer for darksiders2

stiefelchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi i need a trainer or cheats for darksiders2.
the game ist to strong for me. i need money, energie and drings.

please help me

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you already search if one exists? People aren't going to make one if you ask.

If one doesn't already exist, sadly you're out of luck.

stiefelchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I try it, but i does'nt find the right code ans it freeZe if i poke a code.
I can Not find a German Tutorial for tcpgecko

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Same request.

If it's Possible can some Please make an Darksiders 2 Trainer with Infinite Health and Magic , Stats editing , Weapon Hack.

Then when Darksiders Warmaster Edition is Released in a day or 2 also requesting a Trainer for it as well. Maybe a Max Money and Souls cheat would be great.

For anyone who questions if I've searched for codes or a Trainer already I have and they don't exist and I'm not J Gecko U Knowledgeable so please don't ask because I don't know How to Use it or Make Codes myself for it. I know there are videos to watch for it but there not Very Helpful on Explaining in Detail on how to Use it , Make code for games or What i need to get it to work Successfully. I've already Asked 15 to 20 different people to help but there where all unwilling and turned me away when the subject arose for reasons unknown but concluded they either did not care to help or just did not want to help explain how to use it for a dumb dumb like me. the Creator of the J Gecko U program need to make a book or PDF on How to use it Called - ( J Gecko U for Dummy's Explained).

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.