Hacking need to "update"

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so heres my problem i have a USA wii on 3.2u and well to make a long story short i want to be able to use my shop channel again and have the other 3.3 features with acctually updating my wii

here are my specs
NTSC WII 3.2U
Backuploader Gamma with whatever cIOS it uses (rev7 or IOS249 i think)
HBC beta 9
umm and that should be all you guys really need to know but if you need more info just ask

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you can do the update to 3.4, and then use the Dynamic Duo (Custom IOS Downgrader + IOS Downgrader) to take your Wii to 3.2 again, and have the Wii up-to-date and the 3.2 facilities, specially if you install wads...!!!
smile.gif

purechaos996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh thats what the installer does good because im not that familiar with the downgrading process for wii. but yeah thanks for that.

Edit: Quick question on another post (i think it was the sticky) it said no to installing the shop channel should i do that?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why not??? everyone already installed it, and the downgrading process is automatic, you press "A" and the aplication does it for you, it is not a psp with the battery thing and all that jazz..!! XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI... +1