Homebrew Need team for help decoding 3DS NAND

Retr0Capez

Gone and forgotten
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Retr0 here. You may have seen my thread earlier about me asking for 3DS NANDS (Sorry mods) and my adventure decoding them. So I managed to grab two NANDs, and I am trying to somehow open them and see the encryption. Now, this is going to take a while, and I was wondering if people can help. If you would like to help, message me your email and I will email you soon. Thanks!

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty sure that only the console that the nand is from has the key to decode it. Ask whoever gave you them if they can give you the xorpads for them.

Retr0Capez

Gone and forgotten
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes? I don't get any christmas gifts, we got sinterklaas an older tradition christmas comes from sinterklaas and easter gifts is such a weird thing
Now that we moved to America, my mom says we should act more American. So I am guessing Easter Gifts are just American.
How are you viewing the nand on a PC?
Also, I can only view currently the CTR NAND, and have just seen a little things, like a DAT file that is really a CAL file (thinking its some 3D models)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended