Not open for further replies.

buffburdet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need some one to hack in the gay fates hack to my 3ds and dont say just do it yourself well you shoud now im busy lazy and dumb if you dont want to do it for free i can pay you so please help me.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need some one to hack in the gay fates hack to my 3ds and dont say just do it yourself well you shoud now im busy lazy and dumb if you dont want to do it for free i can pay you so please help me.
Then u don't need it

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well here's the thing. You need a hacked 3ds to use this stuff. If you already hacked your 3ds you really shouldn't need anyone's help atleast this much. If you haven't hacked your 3ds start here https://3ds.hacks.guide/ . There's really no way for us to do this stuff for you, we can only point you to the right tutorial and help if you get stuck (I mean I guess you could send someone your 3ds but that's a lot of work, but if it's what you want to do you can try for that)

buffburdet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look im too scard to do it becuse if i fail i mite lose my 3ds i dont care if i have to wait a week a month a year and i dont care if i have to pay i just want somr one too do it for me

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
look im too scard to do it becuse if i fail i mite lose my 3ds i dont care if i have to wait a week a month a year and i dont care if i have to pay i just want somr one too do it for me
and how exactly do you tend to upkeep what is done to the console or if something messes up and you need to fix it? Seems like it will just be a paperweight if that happens.

buffburdet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't want to hack your console 'cause you don't feel confident...
Then how the hell you pretend to use the Fire Emblem hack you're asking for?
i dont get the question

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and how exactly do you tend to upkeep what is done to the console or if something messes up and you need to fix it? Seems like it will just be a paperweight if that happens.
isint it the point that they will fix it

buffburdet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Isn't it possible that if you let someone else do it, then you might also lose your 3DS?
ill have to now there adress to send my 3ds in the first place if they end up steling it then ill call the police

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ill have to now there adress to send my 3ds in the first place if they end up steling it then ill call the police

$30 dollars ain't going to cut it if you are scared, it is easy to hack it yourself, just follow the guide that shadow had linked.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is an improper venue for this kind of thread. If you're looking for a hacking service in your area, I suggest searching in the Trading section, failing that you can post a thread there, or you can simply do it yourself - it's pretty fool-proof and the risk is minimal. I'll be closing this thread now, since when it comes to modifying copyrighted software, only you yourself can do it legally - you can't and shouldn't involve a third-party asking it to provide you with a modified ROM, that'd constitute piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night