need some help

mirkavlad228

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I wanted to add games to my DSI but there was an error and my memory card erased all the data and now when I start dsi I see Nocash unlaunch v2.How do I fix this?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to add games to my DSI but there was an error and my memory card erased all the data and now when I start dsi I see Nocash unlaunch v2.How do I fix this?
Sounds like your micro sd card corrupted itself. Backup any data that's left asap if it's still accessible, using Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier.
You can try checking the micro sd card for errors with h2testw, but what's the point since we know it's faulty, and it couldn't've been something else like the sd card adapter for example..
You most likely were using a fake sd card with a fake storage capacity, when you reached it its true storage capacity, and you added more data to it, it started overwriting on top of your old data. Not sure how & when the data was erased, it'd just corrupted the old data, i guess that's something could happen too?

Tip for next time, use h2testw to check any sd card you get your hands on, new or old, nown brand or not, to make sure it's not faulty or fake, once it passes the test you can use it as you please.

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum