Need some help with DLDI

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by imz, Aug 21, 2008.

1. imz
    OP

imz GBAtemp's vigilante

Nov 6, 2007
    Gotham city
    I heard somewhere that the homebrew games Warcraft: Tower Defence and Super Smash Bros Rumble are playable on the DS TT if you open them with DSorganize (it DLDI patches them I think) but when I tried to open them with DSorganize I get this message:

You haven't patched DSOrganize With any DLDI file. The Chishm loader requires you to have a DLDI patched DSOrganize or a dldi file in your resources directory

I tried putting several of the DLDI files from chishm's site in the RESOURCES folder but none of them worked (there were none for DS TT). So I downloaded an application called 'DLDI Right Click' which allows you to DLDI patch .NDS files on your desktop, during the setup it asked me to choose from a list which flash cart I was using (DS TT was not in the list) so I chose the driver for the 'EZ Flash 5 (SD card)' because that was the one that worked with Moonshell, but I keep getting the same message, how do I get SSBR and Warcraft:TD to work?

2. Diablo1123

Diablo1123 Newcomer

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Underground
    I'm pretty sure that you get a file using YSMenu that is a dldi file, I did mine long ago so I've forgotten.

3. Sephi

Sephi fool

Jan 21, 2008
    United States
    Rhode Island
  4. imz
    OP

imz GBAtemp's vigilante

Nov 6, 2007
    Gotham city
    I can't seem to find it, is there an English version of that site?

5. Diablo1123

Diablo1123 Newcomer

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Underground
    http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/ is the site YSMenu is from. There is a link that shows in english, but doesn't have YSMenu on it.
    Just Ctrl-F and look for YSMenu or DSTT

6. imz
    OP

imz GBAtemp's vigilante

Nov 6, 2007
    Gotham city
    If I put the YSmenu on my cart then do I have to get rid of the TTmenu first?

7. imz
    OP

imz GBAtemp's vigilante

Nov 6, 2007
    Gotham city
    Thanks, I used the file and it works now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice