Need some help with cover floader!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by silentdan, Aug 4, 2009.

Aug 4, 2009
  1. silentdan
    OP

Newcomer silentdan Newbie

Canada
    I currently have 3.2u softmodded wii with hbc and the above mentioned usb loader.I also had usb loader 1.4 before this and had the same isue.Well what is bugging me is every time i play a game on my usb loader and when i exit the game it basically takes me back to the health warning screen.
    Is this normal cause i hate clicking on the loader again if i want to play a different game.Is it possible to play games on the above loader or any other loader without the need to restart the loader.

Hopefully I'm not asking a stupid question and if i am sorry but I'm still a little green around the ears when it comes to wii softmoding.
    Thanks and i enjoy this forum a great deal and have learned a great deal as well.

2. DKAngel

Member DKAngel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    nah ud need to restart the loader everytime

3. Spidy1000

Member Spidy1000 GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    If you have preloader installed you could install the usb loader dol to boot automatically, that way it should return to the loader after you exit a game

4. silentdan
    OP

Canada
    Ok guys thanks for clarifying it for me.I just have to say that usb floader is one cool usb loader and i love it so far.Hopefully in future versions they can ad a feature to rip games ans store it on the hard drive.
    Cheers!

5. Spidy1000

Member Spidy1000 GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    To my knowledge this feature is already in the loader when parental control is turned off [​IMG]

6. grentuu

Member grentuu GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Confirmed...all of my games were ripped with this.

7. silentdan
    OP

Canada
    Oh that's great,i guess i did not explored it completely. Thanks for the heads up.