Homebrew Need Some Help Please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ghostyis40
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 739
  • Replies Replies 1

Ghostyis40

Videogames Are Made Of Rubber. 🤔
Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2008
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
152
Trophies
1
Age
41
Location
Seattle,WA
XP
2,003
Country
United States
I went to the site that has all the codes but there is no gct file to download for this game! so I was wondering is any could make me one and upload it here for me if thats allowed or else where. Also, I've tried my hand at it and both USB Loader GX and Wiiflow don't see the file. Any help would be wonderful, I need it for Baten Kaitos Origins, thanks!
 
I didn't understand what you wanted exactly.

If you want to create a GCT from geckocodes :
Go on the game page, click "=>gct" under the title. You will land on the online tool I linked. Click "add codes". Codes will be added, use checkboxes to pick the cheats you want, then download the GCT.
But check notes that go with codes as some of them require editing.

If you want to have codes for a game that is not on geckcodes :
Creating codes is complicated, see this discussion : http://gbatemp.net/topic/207493-how-do-you-create-gecko-codes/
But maybe you could ask some codes creators to make codes for this game...
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted