zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So me and some mates were looking around for some games to pass the time. We needed something new to play but we couldn't find anything as most of the games we had already played. So I came on here looking for some suggestions for multiplayer games. Please refrain from posting FPS's like CoD or Battlefield. We're trying to find games akin to Diablo but anything and everythign will do as long as it supports atleast 4 players

Cheers :grog:

Merry Christmas as well

EDIT: Forgot to say: Please refrain from posting MMOs :)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well..Borderlands is an FPS, but it IS unique and fun. 4 player coop.

Ragnarok Battle Offline is a pretty cute and fun game. English patch available. It's old, dunno how hard it'd be to find. 4 player local coop available.... gamepads recommended. Pretty addicting IMO. But I somehow doubt you meant local coop, lol.

The ONLY Diablo like game I know of (that isn't terrible) is Path of Exile, which is pretty freakin' epic so far. But in closed beta (and will be for a while AFAIK). Worth following though, it's going to be epic. I'm in the beta and it's fun as hell already.

Dungeon Defenders is a tower def game, but you control your character, can level it up, distribute stats, gear up, etc. Getting pretty steady support from some great devs. Cheap as hell too.

Terraria

Any Worms game. My personal suggestion would be Worms World Party

Dragon Nest (F2P action MMO, very fun with friends)

Spiral Knights (F2P action MMO, pretty unique and also very fun with friends. Available on Steam)

That's about all I can think off of the top of my head that isn't an FPS.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dungeon Defenders is awesome with a friend. Worms is also fun, if you can find someone to play with.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anything RTS. Starcraft seems pretty popular (haven't played it, but I've heard that SC2 doesn't have LAN play). Personally, I suggest anything in the Age series (Age of Empires, Age of Mythology), or Command & Conquer (preferably Red Alert IMO).
Maybe World of Warcraft if you don't mind MMORPGs?
Try a couple of older multiplayer games and find what suits you. Maybe give Diablo 2 a try.
Also, WORMSWORMSWORMSWORMSWORMS. Worms is a great party game.

Team Fortress 2, Borderlands, Unreal Tournament, Quake, Counterstrike, Halo 1, ye old Battlefield 2, Gmod, Left 4 Dead 2, Crysis, etc

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm I've noticed that we seem to like playing Amnesia alot so are there any good multiplayer horror games out there.

I'd prefer games that don't have pasty white possesed people akin to The Grude or The Ring..

EDIT: We're trying to get L4D2 to work buut to no avail, so more suggestions are needed thanks

D

Deleted-236924

I wanted to say "Pong", but then you said it must support 4 players or more.

Nalmontes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friends play this RTS called Warzone 2100, apparently its a lot of fun though I've never played it. It is free though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night