Hacking need lil help

pandaguin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k im trying to get nsmb to work and im having trouble. i was on 4.0u but it wasnt working so i tried updating with wanikokos updater, now since i just updated from 4.0u to 4.1u is ther anything i need to get like ios/cios and if so how would be the best way? im on rev14 and i use usbloaders ive tried usbloader gx since thats the main usbloader i use ive also tried neogamma 8 beta 3 and still now luck. im using a patched version of the game that i downloaded im guessing they did the main.dol patch method and i get a flash of green and then screen goes black. wii mote stays on and wii doesnt restart, i have to turn it off myself. i have a non patched vers of the game that i can put on my hd and try the alt.dol method if that would work better. im just lost in what to do o also im softmodded. ill post when i end up getting working if i do and thanx to anyone who does help or tries to help me.

pandaguin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ziddey said:
nice thread

wow really thats all u have to say and thanx lol. i have read how to get the game to work and i see ppl having prob with usbloaders saying they get green screen and it restarts ther wii but i just get a flash of green and then it goes black and the wiimote stays on and i have to turn the wii off myself.

k i got the neogamma 8 beta 7 didnt know that was out lol and now it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv