need info on ds phone

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by fst312, Jun 22, 2009.

Jun 22, 2009

need info on ds phone by fst312 at 2:26 PM (659 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. fst312
    OP

Member fst312 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i want to know if there is a good working ds phone.i read around like months ago and 5 day ago that there is a phone for the ds but the phon really doesn't work.i want to know if there is a perfect one and nothing to do with free trials.if anything as long as it works perfect i will get it.

this is where i read about a ds phone http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=60370&st=0

2. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    Are you shitting me? Really? Jesus christ kid, the DS is NOT a phone, therefore you will never find a "DS phon" that "works perfect".

What you linked too looks like a simple VoIP application, try using google: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q...mp;aq=f&oq=

If you want a phone, buy a phone. Don't expect the DS to be the "All-in-one" gadget.

3. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    SVSIP lets you use an SIP provider to make and receive calls with the DS. But no SIP provider is going to give you unlimited free access, because it costs them money to make your call to actual phones. So the best you can do is the free trial thing, making new accounts to get new trial minutes.

4. ChuckMcB

Member ChuckMcB GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    fst312, as Dan says SVSIP, is the only way to make or receive calls on your DS, it actually works quite well, but you need to spend some money to get unlimited calls.

5. fst312
    OP

Member fst312 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    thank you for your replies DanTheManMS and you to ChuckMcB for giving me that link that shows how the ds phone works and with thee files i need to download.