need help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dlm0257, Nov 23, 2008.

1. dlm0257
    OP

dlm0257 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    ok i installed wiigators v.3 backup loader as shown by djatz. i then downloaded two ntsc-u games from wiiiso.com and burned them using imgburn. ive tried all the setting for the program and cant get them to work. when using pal i get a black and white screen that moves rapidly up and down like an old movie. when using ntsc i get a solid green screen. ive used both dvd-r and dvd+r and have used tw different computers to burn them. anyone know whats wrong?

2. rally1

rally1 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2008
    somerset
    have you installed the cios 249 first

3. djtaz

djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Sep 21, 2008
    It sounds like you installed things correctly but the games you got are PAL games hence the black and white screen - try getting an NTSC game and see if that works - you may also be trying to force games to PAL instead of forcing to NTSC

4. dlm0257
    OP

dlm0257 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2008
    United States
    response to rally1: yes, i installed cios 249 first

response to djtaz: so are u saying the website was wrong? cuz the website has a PAL section and a NTSC section and i downloaded both games from the NTSC section. also i forced the games with both PAL settings and NTSC setting with the backup loader and neither way worked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice